Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Goals again

I continue to work towards those goals.

  • I completed another garment this weekend (PJ bottoms) and have the hem to do on a t-shirt (all for Elliott)
  • additional stash reduction of 3 yards-- 5.66 yds. to date!
  • I continue to resist the fabric sales, although my birthday is coming!
For learning to sew better, I've started my serger class and after just 2 days, it is already proving to be worth every penny. She had an excellent tutorial on how to adjust tensions for the 3-thread overlock stitch with color pictures illustrating problems and solutions. LOVE her classes.

My next project is to work on the UFO contest, since it only runs through January. I will return to the stash contest by cutting a blouse from the Palmer/Pletsch professional blouse pattern I have in early February (unless I show incredible speed in the UFO completion!).

No comments: