Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ringin' in 2013!



I haven't been blogging in awhile.  Not sure I really like it.  But am going to try again with 2013.

So, sewing!

2011 and first part of 2012 were pretty much a bust for sewing for me.  I basically quit sewing when older DS started on the college search.  That was incredibly stressful!  And yet, in 2012...

I managed to whip up 37.625 yards of fabric into wearable garments!  My most accomplished year yet.I finished out the year with 744.63 yards of stash.

Looking at what I was able to do when I really started up again in September, I have set some lofty goals for 2013 as follows:
  • sew 100 yards of stash for 2013
  • limit stash enlargement to no more than 50 yards of new material
  • reduce existing stash to under 700 yards. 

That's it.  That's enough!  We shall see what can be done.

No comments: